2.25 Qt Saucier
Whether creating a homemade marinara using fresh tomatoes and basil or carefully monitoring a wine reduction for oven-roasted chicken, the enameled cast iron saucier from Le Creuset provides an optimal medium for saucemaking. With its precise and responsive temperature control properties, cast iron holds the steady low-to-medium heat required for many delicate sauces. The pan’s smoothly curved interior also makes stirring and cleaning easier than ever, with no tight corners to trap ingredients.
- Smoothly curved sides promote efficient stirring and constant movement
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- CAPACITY- 2 1/4 QT., LENGTH- 16 1/2", HEIGHT- 5", WIDTH- 9", CLEANING- DISHWASHER-SAFE, MADE IN- FRANCE, HEAT SOURCE- CERAMIC, ELECTRIC, GAS, HALOGEN, INDUCTION, OUTDOOR GRILL, OVEN, MATERIAL- CAST IRON
- WARRANTY- LIFETIME"
More options available: