Scanpan Anniversary 10.25" Fry Pan
This Scanpan Classic Stratanium Nonstick Anniversary Fry Pan makes the perfect crepes or fried eggs. Try whipping up quesadillas for the entire family, this fry pan can be used to make just about everything. The textured pattern is designed to create air pockets for improved food release. The Scanpan Classic Stratanium series represents quality, functionality and durability. Scanpan spent over two years researching and testing to create the Stratanium nonstick system from the ground up. Stratanium consists of 5-layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer. This makes Stratanium products have a 50% more durable nonstick than the previous Scanpan coating. Made in Denmark with a lifetime warranty.
- Stratanium consists of 5-layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer and 50% more durable nonstick than the previous coating
- PFOA/PFOS-free; surface will not warp, blister or peel; squeeze-cast body eliminates hot spots for even cooking and browning
- Stratanium browns, sears, deglazes and reduced and thickens sauces without the messy clean up; cook with little or no oil for healthier lifestyles
- Oven safe up to 500°; for use with silicone, wood, nylon and metal utensils
- Use on ceramic, gas, electric, solid plate, and halogen cooktops; not compatible for induction cooktops
- Made in Denmark with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe; 10.25" diameter, 1.75" deep, 17.75" long overall with handle