Le Creuset enamel on steel kettles are crafted of high-quality materials and built to last. Made with sturdy carbon steel and finished with a vibrant porcelain enamel finish, each model combines precise craftsmanship with the colorful style and beauty that only Le Creuset can offer. With a variety of unique designs and sizes, there's a kettle for any kitchen -- from compact to large, from traditional to modern. Useful for preparing French press coffee, oatmeal and much more in addition to tea, Le Creuset kettles make excellent gifts and are a simple yet effective way to add a touch of color to the kitchen.
- Single-tone whistle alerts when water has reached a rolling boil
- Generous base size for greater contact with heating element so water boils quickly
- Convenient quick heating with superior heat distribution
- Fixed whistle can be easily flipped open for pouring
- Stainless steel handle brackets for secure handling
- Heat-resistant ergonomic handle for safe pouring
- Kettle capacity marked on the base for quick reference
- Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction)
- CAPACITY-1 7/10 QT.
- DIAMETER -8 1/4"
- HEIGHT- 9 3/4"
- CLEANING- HAND WASH
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN- THAILAND
- HEAT SOURCE- CERAMIC, ELECTRIC, GAS, HALOGEN, INDUCTION
- MATERIAL- ENAMEL ON STEEL
- PIECE COUNT- 1
- WARRANTY- 5 YEAR