HIC Kitchen's Stainless Steel Fry Drainer drains away excess oils and cooking liquids from fried, boiled, or steamed foods safely. Its crescent shape design hugs the rim of fry pans, cooking pots, and steamers. Perforations in the paddle allow liquids and oils to drain freely while holding back even smaller food items. The hollow handle won't transfer heat to hands to ensure comfortable use. Plus, it hangs for easy storage. Quickly drain fried foods so they stay crispy and flavorful without any oily residue, like French fries, onion rings, wonton, donuts, mozzarella sticks, shrimp, dumplings, and more. Simply hold the paddle against the pot rim and tilt the pan to drain the hot oil or cooking liquids. Made from stainless steel, HIC Kitchen's Stainless Steel Fry Drainer is lightweight, durable, hangable for easy storage, and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- HIC Kitchen's Stainless Steel Fry Drainer for safely draining away excess oils and cooking liquids from fried, boiled, or steamed foods
- Made from stainless steel; hollow handle won?t transfer heat to hands; hangs for easy storage
- Drain fried food quickly so it stays crispy and flavorful without oily residue; ideal for French fries, onion rings, donuts, shrimp, chicken, and more
- Crescent shape hugs fry pan, cooking pot, and steamer rims; perforations drain oils and cooking liquids while holding back even smaller food items
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup