Silicone Fish Spatula
HIC’s Maine Man Non-Stick Silicone Fish Spatula is a must-have of cooking tools for making all types of fish. Cooking fish, from salmon recipes to tilapia, flounder, baked cod, snapper, even breaded fish cakes, has never been easier. Its beveled front edge slides easily under fish to gently lift and turn it without breaking it apart. Gentle enough for handling a single fillet yet, with the reinforced core, sturdy enough for cooking a whole fish, like chilean sea bass. The slotted blade allows cooking oils and liquids to drain quickly before serving. Naturally nonstick, it releases foods without them sticking making cleanup is a breeze.
It won’t scratch surfaces and is safe for use with non-stick cookware. A handy addition to kitchen tools as both a turner and slotted spatula, it’s great for cooking other delicate foods, like eggs, crepes and omelets, and heartier foods, like burgers, hash browns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and more. Made from silicone with a reinforced stainless steel core, HIC’s Maine Man Non-Stick Fish Spatula is heat safe to 550-degrees Fahrenheit. Will never rust or scratch surfaces. Safe for use with non-stick cookware. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Maine Man's Non-Stick Fish Spatula for lifting and turning delicate fish without it breaking apart and draining cooking oils and liquid for serving
- Made from nonstick silicone reinforced with a stainless steel core; heat safe to 550-degrees Fahrenheit; measures 11-inches
- Beveled front edge slides easily under fish; slots quickly drain away liquids for serving; sturdy enough with reinforced core for cooking a whole fish
- Perfect for a whole fish or fillets, eggs, crepes and omelets, burgers, hash browns, grilled cheese sandwiches, and more
- Naturally nonstick for quick release of food; will never rust; won't scratch surfaces; safe for non-stick cookware; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup