Republic Chai Tea Bags
Traveler's Tea - Rich imperial spices are combined with Northern Indian tea leaves to create a hearty, flavorful cup of black chai tea. Deliciously full-bodied when prepared traditionally; simmered with water, milk & honey.
Fine Black tea, cinnamon, orange peel, ginger, cardamom seeds, Chinese star anise, cloves and black pepper.
Try this recipe!
Gingersnap Chai Latte
- 1 cup water
- 1 Republic Chai tea bag
- cup steamed milk
- 1 Tbs. molasses
- ¼ vanilla bean, scraped
- Foamed milk
- Gingersnap cookies (optional)
- Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil.
- Place the tea bag in a standard sized mug, add heated water and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag, stir in steamed milk, molasses, and vanilla bean.
- Top with foamed milk and serve with gingersnap cookies.