Although cooking pasta does not require great culinary skills, it is a time consuming process that involves the subsequent cleaning of pots, the stove, and the kitchen. Using the Pasta Cooker reduces cooking time, and using the microwave cuts down on the time you spend cleaning up afterwards. No need to break pasta in half anymore, the pasta cooker can fit full pieces of spaghetti, fettuccine, and angel hair. Make it quickly and easily, you won’t be sorry.
Easy as 1,2,3!
- Add pasta in the base of the pasta cooker.
- Add water, just enough to cover the pasta.
- Put the lid on and put into the microwave.
- Cook for the amount of time according the packaging instructions.
- Check for doneness and add additional time in 1 minute increments until al dente or cooked to your likeness.
- Take the lid off, flip the lid over and place it back on the base. Tip over to drain pasta.