Mortar & Pestle
"Mortars have been used around the world for centuries, from Asia and Europe to the earliest populations of North and South America. The friction of the mortar's rough ceramic interior against the grinding action of the pestle releases the full flavor of herbs and spices, while also changing the texture and consistency of pesto and other dishes. The stoneware mortar & pestle is inspired by this age-old technique of careful preparation, with an unglazed interior that is abrasive enough to effectively break down contents, yet durable enough to withstand the friction of repeated grinding.
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from metal utensils
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Dishwasher-safe.10 FL. OZ.
- DIAMETER4 3/4""
- HEIGHT2 1/2""
- COUNTRY OF ORIGINTHAILAND / CHINA
- PIECE COUNT2
- WARRANTY10 YEAR"