Mortar and Pestle
HIC Kitchen's Fine Porcelain Mortar and Pestle is the perfect set of tools to grind items into a fine paste or powder. The mortar bowls and pestles work together to grind and break down ingredients quickly to help speed up food preparation with minimum effort. Quickly grind fresh ingredients, like cloves of garlic, herbs and spices, peppercorns or cinnamon, nuts, grains, and seeds, into a fine paste or powder. Make aromatic dry rubs, curry pastes, pestos, nut butters, spreads, and so much more. Even use it as a pill crusher to pulverize harder-to-swallow pills! Essential tools for those practicing homeopathy, the art of healing through natural remedies, HIC's Mortar and Pestle Set offers effortless preparation of herbal and homeopathic remedies. So easy to use. Simply place an item into the mortar bowl. Hold the pestle by the handle and, using a firm pressure, make a circular stirring-like motion to grind your item into a paste or powder. Harder items, like peppercorns, may need the surface cracked before they can be ground. Firmly, but gently, tap the item with the pestle, then grind into the desired consistency. A tradition since 1957, HIC's fine-quality porcelain is durable, heat resistant, and free from lead and cadmium. It's safe for use in the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler (to 350-degrees Fahrenheit), and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC, a third-generation family owned and operated company in the USA since 1957.
- HIC's Mortar and Pestle for grinding items into a fine paste or powder
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; complements any decor
- Quickly grind and break down ingredients; speeds up food preparation with minimum effort
- Make aromatic dry rubs, curry pastes, pestos, nut butters, ground cinnamon or grind peppercorns, prepare holistic remedies, pulverize pills, and more
- Easy to use and clean; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup