Maple Creemee Mixed Up Nut Butter
Predominantly made from cashews, Maple Creemee uses late-season maple sugar and a hint of pecan and vanilla bean to add complexity and balance. The nutty creaminess of this nut butter replicates both the flavors of the classic Vermont maple creemee, and wafer cone it is traditionally served on.
Enjoy straight off the spoon, or have it with seedy toast, or with a glass of dry cider.
- Ground and Jarred in Vermont
- Ethically-Sourced Vanilla Bean
- Sweetened with Late-Season Vermont Maple Sugar
- Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- Great source of healthy fats and contains 4 grams of protein per serving
- No palm oil, refined sugars, or artificial preservatives