Mince or slice, chop vegetables or disjoint large cuts with this Santoku knife, crafted to beautifully handle even the heaviest kitchen use. The hand-sharpened, full-tang blade is forged from X-7, a durable and stain-resistant Japanese steel, and features unique Damascus patterns across the face. Rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handles balance the knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a dark Walnut wood magnetic Saya style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- USPTO patented design
- Blade hand-forged from fine-grained, X-7 Damascus Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and edge retention
- Ultra 6 heat treatment ensures the blade maintains strength and function
- HRC 60 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Includes solid piece walnut Saya style magnetic sheath to ensure blade will be protected
- Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife
- NSF International Certified