Imprint Myth Bowl
A special wax-resist technique makes each item unique, while the ribbed texture and glaze further the tactile quality.
- Myth reimagines symbolic storytelling with simplified forms of birds and foliage. Block-print is used to play out a pattern of doves that seem to dart and dive amongst sprouting foliage, blossoming blooms and arching rainbows. Loose shapes are balanced with linework details to create a handcrafted tale of the cycles of the seasons and the simple beauty of our natural surroundings.
- Bring the ethereal beauty of nature to your table with the Myth Imprint Bowl by Danica Studio. Down-to-earth colors and block print birds and foliage make this piece feel familiar yet entirely brand new.
- Wax-resist Glaze
- 6-inch bowl ideal for cereal, salad or ice cream features a ribbed texture and a wax resist finish for a handcrafted, one-of-a-kind appearance
- Myth reimagines symbolic storytelling with simplified forms of birds and foliage telling a visual story that is both rooted in tradition, and refreshingly contemporary.
- Designer Andrea is fueled by tea, a good soundtrack, and the company of her funny pup Gizmo. She can answer any and all of the team’s questions.
- Artisanally designed and made from durable ceramic with a satin matte glaze. Dishwasher- and microwave-safe for easy care and use
- Danica Studio is our design team’s creative collection of patterns and images that share the beauty created when the world of our imaginations interweaves with the world around us.