Gravy Strainer and Fat Separator
HIC's Borosilicate Glass Gravy Separator with 18/8 stainless steel strainer and fine-mesh filter is an invaluable addition to cooking accessories for cooking healthy everyday meals and holiday entertaining. Quickly strain out fat, herbs and seasonings, lumps, and other food bits for smooth, flavorful results with less fat and calories. Traditionally used as a gravy strainer or fat separator, it performs beautifully for straining liquids and drippings poured from the pan directly into the strainer. Perfect for gravy, broth and soup stock, au jus, sauce, and so much more. Its generous 4-cup (32-ounce) pitcher can process a large volume all at once. The wide-mouth opening makes pouring in liquids easier, reducing the chance of spills and mess. Specially crafted from borosilicate glass, the pitcher is heat safe for the stovetop and microwave for easy reheats. It won't melt from hot liquids, cloud over from greasy residue build up, or transfer odors or flavors between uses like plastic separators can. The glass pitcher features markings in -cup increments for easy measuring and its sturdy, comfort-grip handle keeps hands safely away from hot contents during use and transport. So easy to use. Simply place the stainless steel strainer with silicone gasket into the glass pitcher and press down gently to create a tight seal. To filter out larger debris, pour liquids or drippings directly from the pan into the strainer. To filter out smaller bits and sediment, place the fine-mesh screen into the strainer before pouring in liquids. Once contents begin to cool, fat and grease will rise to the top. Use the low-set spout to pour out flavorful liquids from the bottom and easily leave the fat behind. Made from borosilicate glass with 18/8 stainless steel and FDA-approved silicone, HIC's Gravy Separator is heat safe (to 300-degrees Fahrenheit), stovetop and microwave safe for easy reheats. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
- HIC's Borosilicate Glass Gravy Separator strains out fat, seasonings, and lumps for flavorful gravy, soup stock, and sauce with less fat and calories
- Heat-safe borosilicate glass (to 300-degrees Fahrenheit), 18/8 stainless steel and FDA-approved silicone; safe for reheating by stovetop and microwave
- Wide-mouth opening for easier pouring and less mess; -cup markings for easy measuring; comfort-grip handle keeps hands safely away from hot contents
- Pierced strainer removes lumps and large bits; fine-mesh filter clarifies liquid from sediment; low-set spout pours liquid that settle below the fat
- Easy to use; great for everyday or holiday meals; won't melt, cloud over, or transfer odors like plastic separators can; hand wash in warm soapy water