The Gourmet Series Cheese Graters from Microplane feature ultra-sharp photo etched teeth, a stainless steel frame, and soft touch handles. The stainless steel frame provides extraordinary durability. The soft touch handle matches back to the premium classic series zesters. The non-skid foot adds stability when grating on counters and plates. Stock your kitchen with the best!
Use a Fine Cheese Grater for:
Citrus Zest, Chilies, Cinnamon, Coconut, Ginger, Garlic, Onions and Hard Cheeses. The result will be a fine powder or paste.
Use a Coarse Cheese Grater for:
Carrots, Chocolate, Coconut, and Hard Cheeses. The results will be small gratings.
Use an Extra Coarse Cheese Grater for:
Apples, Cabbage, Carrots, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. The results will be perfect for coleslaws or hashbrowns, as well as big shreds of soft cheeses like cheddar.
Use an Ultra Coarse Cheese Grater for:
Making slaws, cauliflower rice or hash browns; Potatoes, zucchini, cabbage, apple, pumpkin, carrots, and cheese
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle with loop for optional hanging
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX