Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking.
- Convenient quick heating and superior heat distribution
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture
- A stainless steel rim around the top edge prevents chipping and cracking
- Constructed from heavy-gauge carbon steel with a durable and colorful porcelain enamel finish
- Easy-to-clean interior resists flavor absorption and staining
- Heat-resistant phenolic knobs stay cool to the touch for safe, secure handling
- Triple-welded side handles for a secure, confident hold when lifting
- CAPACITY-8 QT.
- DIAMETER-8 3/4"
- WIDTH-12 1/2"
- CLEANING-HAND WASH
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN-THAILAND
- HEAT SOURCE-CERAMIC, ELECTRIC, GAS, HALOGEN, INDUCTION, OVEN
- MATERIAL-ENAMEL ON STEEL
- PIECE COUNT-2
- WARRANTY-5 YEAR