Coffee Grinder Brush
Fino’s Coffee Grinder Brush thoroughly removes ground coffee particles from inside grinders and around the blades without causing any damage. It’s ideal for cleaning both manual or electric coffee grinders with blades or grinding burrs. The fine, natural boar bristles are flexible to reach into tight areas and dust away the finest of ground coffee particles while leaving precious coffee bean oils behind to help maintain the richest of flavors. Long lasting to easily maintain the simplest of grinders to the most expensive espresso equipment, from grinder blades and spouts to dosers, burr groves, gaskets, and bean hoppers, or simply wrangle runaway grounds after packing the portafilter.
A helpful addition to any espresso or coffee bar for both at-home baristas, and professionals alike. For bakers and pastry chefs, it works equally well as a pastry brush for glazing dough and finished baked goods. The fine bristles soak up plenty of milk, melted butter, or egg wash and distributes it evenly. Or, use it for basting meats, poultry, fish, and vegetables with sauces, marinades, and more. The contoured handle is comfortable to hold during use. Made from natural boar bristles with a wood handle, Fino’s Coffee Grinder Pastry Brush is durable, reusable, and long lasting. Compact for easy storage. Hand wash in warm, soapy water and allow to air dry. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- HIC's Coffee Grinder Brush for quickly removing ground coffee particles from inside grinders and around the blades without causing any damage
- Made from nylon bristles with natural wood handle; durable, flexible, reusable, and long lasting; compact for easy storage; measures 7.5-inches long
- Easily clean blade and burr-style coffee grinders of finely ground coffee dust; leaves precious coffee bean oils behind to help maintain rich flavors
- Works great as a pastry brush for glazing dough with milk, melted butter, or an egg wash, even basting meats and poultry with sauces, and more
- Ideal for cleaning manual or electric, blade and burr-style coffee grinders; contoured handle adds comfort during use; hand wash in warm, soapy water