The Römertopf revives old cooking traditions while at the same time possessing a number of thoroughly modern advantages. This ideal roaster is unlike most cookware because of its natural high-quality clay from Germany, which will help retain vitamins and minerals in your dishes. Cooking in Römertopf® not only save nutrients but save time as well, as the baker will not need your attention while it cooks your meal to perfection. This German-made Römertopf® comes with an all-natural glass frit glazed bottom (not a non-stick coating) which will allow for easy and quick clean up. The unglazed top has very fine pores to absorb water and when put in the oven will create a gentle layer of steam to develop inside the Römertopf® for succulent and juicy results. This roaster holds 1½ quarts or a 3 lb chicken/roast which will serve 2-4 people. Great item for small jobs or side dishes. Fits great in a microwave oven as well.
- Dimensions | 12.25“L x 7.75“W x 6.25“H.
- Storage height is about 4.25“H when the lid is inverted
- Clay baker is handcrafted in Germany & designed for making tender roasts, chicken, fish, & pork dishes. Also try casseroles, desserts, soups, and bread dishes as well.
- Cooks in its own juices; Pot creates a blanket of steam for fall off the bone results & crispy crust
- Dishwasher, microwave oven, and oven safe
More options available: