Shopping with Us This Holiday Season
Like many retailers, the holiday season is a big part of our business. Whether you’re looking for a gift, or for the right item for cooking for your loved ones, we always look forward to helping you during the holiday season! While this is a little earlier than we’d typically start promoting holiday shopping...this year is a bit different! The supply chain for many of our vendors has been disrupted, and we must limit the number of customers in our store at one time, among other things. However, we’re taking some steps to help make it as easy as possible to shop with us this season and wanted to share these with you.
First, feel free to shop with us here on our website! We’ve spent a LOT of time this year updating and improving the experience on our website. While we’ve still got plenty of work to do, we think you’ll find most of our product offering is on our site and it’s a greatly improved experience. That’s right, you can still shop local while shopping online!
If you do venture out to shop with us in store, great! We’re looking forward to seeing you! Here’s some updates on our operations:
- Starting Monday 10/19 our hours will be Sunday thru Thursday 11am-6pm and Friday & Saturday 11am-7pm.
- Customers will have the opportunity to book private shopping appointments in 30 min increments between 9-11am any day of the week. You can receive dedicated assistance from a Kiss The Cook team member, or simply roam the aisles in peace at your own leisure. Appointments can be booked here.
- We’re extending the time frames of our annual sales. Rather than squeezing everything into a weekend, we’re going to stretch our sales out for several days.
- Our Annual Anniversary sale will be October 19th-25th (And can be accessed on our website as well with promo code KISS20
- Our Annual Black Friday Sale will be November 27th-December 2nd (and can be accessed on our website as well with promo code BF2020)
- Starting 10/19 we will have a tent out front as well to allow you to shop with us even if our store is at full capacity. We’ll feature some of our products, but will also have a team member who can assist you find what you’re looking for as efficiently as possible.
We’ve been so appreciative of the incredible support we’ve received during this challenging year, and we look forward to working with you this season!