Industry 3.5 qt. Essential Pan
Designed to meet the demands of busy restaurant kitchens, the Industry 3.5-qt Stainless Steel Essential Pan cooks up savory sauces, delicious pasta and fluffy risotto. The flared walls eliminate the issue of grains getting lodged in corners while the wide mouth makes frequent stirring a breeze. Thanks to its chef-friendly features - like a dripless pouring rim and an ergonomic stay-cool handle - this premium pan is a pleasure to cook with. Boasting a 5-ply construction that includes a thick aluminum core, this saucier promotes perfect browning, searing, melting, and frying. Demeyere's signature flat base technology ensures superior heat conduction, retention, and distribution with no hot spots. The revolutionary Silvinox surface treatment removes impurities, maintaining a flawless, silvery white finish that looks like new even after years of use.
- Manufactured in Belgium
- 5-Ply construction offers outstanding heat conduction and retention
- Patented Silvinox surface treatment - stainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints and is easy to clean
- Flatbase stability - pan won't warp when heated
- Stay-cool, shot-blasted polished 18/10 stainless steel handles are securely welded, extremely hygienic and provide a firm, comfortable grip
- Perfect pouring edge for no-mess cooking