Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte
Make the popular coffee house pumpkin spice latte at home. Canned or homemade pumpkin puree both work well in this recipe. Makes 2 Drinks.
What You’ll Need:
- 2C milk
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp sugar (this could be variable depending on your taste!)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee
How you'll do it:
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar to a saucepan.
- Heat, over medium heat, until hot, but do not boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and the coffee.
- Divide the mixture between two mugs and enjoy! (Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice if you'd like!)