A sauteuse pan has sloping sides and a large surface area ideal for simmering and reduction. It's a versatile shape that also works for searing, sauteing, braising and frying. Its cast iron construction enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. The interior enamel resists chipping and cleans evenly, and ergonomic handles provide a secure grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Capacity of 3.5 qt.
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts. Heat Source-Ceramic Hob, Electric Hob, Gas Hob, Grill, Oven safe, Induction hob
- The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit