Lamson Fire Series Paring Knife
- The paring knife is one of the most versatile knives. Ideal when close control of the blade is required, such as peeling, mincing, cleaning, and cutting vegetables.
- PRECISION FORGED from a single piece of the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (grade 4116)
- FULL TANG convex-ground blades that are finely polished, hand-edged, and honed
- DURABLE ACRYLIC handles, water resistant with unique fire and smoke infusion coloring
- TRIPLE RIVETED handles for perfect balance and weight , Made in the USA since 1837