Maine Man Escargot Snail Tongs
Maine Man's Escargot Tongs are essential additions to flatware for serving and enjoying escargot. Specially shaped to the natural form of escargot shells, these small tongs help to steady escargots while extracting the meat. Their tiny shells, especially when basted in a butter sauce, can be too awkward and slippery to hold securely by hand. Snails have been on the menu since nearly the beginning of time and rose quickly to an elite status with the Romans. Today, Escargot is traditionally cooked and served in a rich buttery garlic sauce and plated on an escargot dish or snail trays with recessed areas that cradle the snails and their delectable sauces. Maine Man's Escargot Tongs are up for the task at every dining occasion, from lunch or brunch, and holiday meals. Their bright finish and attractive look conveys a refined sense of purpose on the table. Made in Japan from 18/8 stainless steel. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- Maine Man's Escargot Tongs hold escargot steady for extracting the meat from the tiny shell for easier dining
- Made from Japanese 18/8 stainless steel; bright finish for an elegant appearance on any table; measures 6-inches
- Specially shaped to the natural shell for easier dining; tiny shells basted in butter sauce can be too awkward and slippery to hold securely by hand
- Great for every dining occasion, from lunch or brunch, and holiday meals
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup