Block Print Tablecloth
Golden blooms intertwine with fern green foliage to create a delicate and captivating design. Hand block-printing holds a long and rich history in Indian textiles. It's a skilled craft, shared generation to generation. Each wooden block is hand-carved and then stamped in ink and applied with studied expertise to the fabric to create a complex and interconnected pattern. When you spread a hand block print cloth on a table, the artistry shines through, and the beauty can be found in the variations of each print.
- Skilled artisans using block printing craftsmanship to create rich layered patterns. This tablecloth will brighten your dining area with scrolling vines and golden florals for a warm, inviting table.
- The quality of this tablecloth will show through in the unique print, richness and weight of the soft cotton as it flows over your table to protect it.
- Rectangle tablecloth measures 60 inches wide by 90 inches in length.
- Simple to care for and maintain. Machine wash in cold water and tumble dry on low. High Iron as needed. Do not bleach.
- Danica Heirloom encompasses a spirit of global citizenship. Handmade and ethically produced, the collection offers items in tones and textures that bring the world to your home.