Sale: 4star Paring Black Friday
The premium cutlery pioneer ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has been crafting notable knives since 1731. The single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives, allowing for maximum maneuverability. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, the blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.The ergonomic, triple-riveted handle ensures fatigue-free cutting.
- Made in Germany
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of solid steel Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
- Center rivet is laser inscribed with ZWILLING logo