Lamson Paring Knife
- The paring knife is one of the most versatile knives. Ideal when close control of the blade is required, such as peeling, mincing, cleaning, and cutting vegetables.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously handmade in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of infused walnut, or acrylic (Fire Series).
- Durable design. Lamson blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness (58c Rockwell). This results in a harder, sharper blade that is both corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety.
More options available:
Manufacturer ID #: