Maple Pumpkin Pie Recipe
What You’ll Need:
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- Dough for single-crust pie
How you'll do it:
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle & transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim crust to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate; flute edge. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In a bowl, mix all remaining 10 ingredients. Pour into the crust. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350° and continue baking until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, (~45 minutes).
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate. Top with whipped cream if desired & enjoy!