- Cast iron absorbs and distributes heat evenly, and retains high heat for searing.
- Black satin enamel interior enables preheating so pan can reach hot surface temperature for searing and caramelizing.
- Enameled interior develops patina over time that enhances cooking performance and reduces sticking.
- Colorful porcelain-enameled exterior resists chipping and cracking.
- Wide handles are easy to grasp – even with oven mitts.
- No seasoning required.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Made in France.
- 9 1/2" sq., (11 3/4" long with handles).
- 1 1/4" high
Check out the comparable griddle here
More options available:
Manufacturer ID #: