he FINEX cast iron skillet is polished smooth for perfect eggs every time. It's a searing machine for hearty steaks, chops and salmon. It's brilliant for baking perfect cornbread, pies and cakes. Introduce a lid and it's great for steaming, braising and simmering. From stovetop, to oven, to grill—even over the coals—the FINEX cast iron skillet is a trusted essential you'll pass down for generations.
- Eight rounded corners serve as pour spouts
- Eight flat sides make it easier to get a spatula behind baked goods - and make it easier to squeeze a couple skillets into a crowded oven.
- Cast with an additional lip on the underside for better grip and secure serving
- spring handle: Wound from 300 series stainless steel rod stock and hand polished to high luster, our handles stay cool longer, cool off quicker and feel better in the hand. Inspired by vintage wood stove door handles, they bring high-end fit and finish to a time honored design.
- CNC machined smooth right up to the curved edge, our cooking surfaces are smooth to the touch for near non-stick cooking and easy clean up
- Each cast iron piece comes pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil to a non-stick, rust resistant bronze finish that will continue to improve as you cook.
- Heavy Gauge Cast Iron: Thick bases & walls distribute heat better, delivering stronger searing and more even cooking on any heat source.