Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine
Marcato's Original World-Famous Atlas 150 Pasta Machine, called the Ferrari of the pasta machine world by Cook's Illustrated, rolls and cuts pasta dough for making traditional Italian pasta at home. Nothing tastes better than fresh authentic homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn't be easier! Easily make 3 pasta shapes, lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini. The adjustment dial easily controls the dough thickness and rolls homemade pasta dough evenly for a consistent texture, cook time and taste. Rolled pasta cooks more evenly and absorbs more delicious sauce. Roll dough up to 150-millimeters wide and quickly choose from 10 different thickness settings, between a paper-thin 0.6-millimeters to 4.8-millimeters, to personalize pasta on the fly to each recipe. The Atlas 150 Pasta Machine is equipped to attach a Pasta Drive motor or any of 12 pasta cutting accessories that are sold separately. Wipes clean with a dry brush or cloth after each use. Includes the Pasta Machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, complete instructions and a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co.
- Marcato's Original World-Famous Atlas 150 Pasta Machine rolls and cuts pasta dough for traditional lasagna, fettuccine, and tagliolini at home
- Made in Italy from anodized aluminum and oxidation coloring; includes Pasta Machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, instructions; 10-year warranty
- Rolls sheets of dough to 150-millimeters wide at 10 thicknesses (0.6 to 4.8-millimeter) for consistent texture, cook time, and taste
- Easily attach the Pasta Drive motor and any of the 12 pasta cutting accessories (sold separately)
- Called the Ferrari of the pasta machine world by Cook's Illustrated; wipe with a dry brush or cloth; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co