A chef's knife is a personal choice. For cooks who enjoy the lightweight nimbleness of a shorter blade, we offer the Shun Premier 6-in. Chef's Knife. It performs all the tasks for which you choose a chef's knife, from slicing, dicing, and chopping to making rocking cuts through herbs. Yet it also offers the quick performance and high degree of control that a slightly smaller knife can provide.
- A smaller chef's knife for quick, nimble performance
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Walnut finish, contoured Pakkawood® handle; offers comfort and control; resists moisture
Handcrafted in Japan
More options available: