Classic Ikon Cook's
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip. The cook’s knife can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing, it is also perfect for heavy duty work such as cutting thicker vegetables and meats. The wider blade surface also makes it easier and more efficient to scrape and carry prepped ingredients from the cutting board to pans, bowls and other vessels.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58 Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
More options available: