Fibrox Bread 10.25"
- NOT JUST FOR BREAD. It’s called a bread knife, but it’s so much more versatile than that! This will become your go-to knife for leveling cakes, cutting pastries, and slicing tomatoes and other soft fruits and veggies. It can even handle your holiday dinner roast and large, hard skinned produce, such as watermelons and pineapple. 10-1/4” blade is long enough to slice through large loaves of bread or cakes, but still has the control necessary for cutting smaller items like tomatoes and baguettes.
- SERRATED EDGE slices everything from crusty artisan breads and sandwiches to melons and delicate fruits and veggies with ease. The sharp points of the serrated edge easily pierce hard crusty loaves or soft skinned fruits and vegetables and maintains a hard hold to offer better control while slicing, and the scallops between each point reduce friction for effortless cutting. Curved blade lets you comfortably slice soft fruits and veggies with a rocking motion and has plenty of knuckle clearance.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FIBROX PRO HANDLE, approved by the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation), is designed to offer maximum comfort and safety. The ergonomic design minimizes wrist tension, great for when you are slicing multiple loaves of bread in one sitting, and the textured handle provides a superior grip even with wet and greasy hands, so you do not need to worry about the sharp knife slipping out of your hands. DISHWASHER SAFE for easy cleanup.
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED IN SWITZERLAND. Since 1884, Victorinox has been supplying both professional chefs and home cooks with quality knives that can be used all day, every day. Why spend a small fortune on a knife when you can buy the one you’ll love for so much cheaper? Plus, Victorinox offers a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship so you can purchase with confidence.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Victorinox knives are “highly recommended” by a leading gourmet consumer magazine featuring unbiased ratings and reviews of cookware and kitchen equipment. That means that professional chefs and home cooks around the world are using this bread knife and loving it. So you can rest assured that this knife is one worth buying. But don’t just take their word for it; buy this knife today and experience the Victorinox difference yourself!
Manufacturer ID #: