Salted Chocolate and Caramel Pretzel Bars
These simple four ingredient no-bake bars are the perfect mix of sweet and salty, and are always an instant favorite!.
Here is what you’ll need:
- 12 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips , good quality chocolate divided into pieces (I like ghirardelli best for melting)
- 8 ounces mini pretzel twists , half of a regular 16-ounce bag
- 11 ounce bags Kraft Caramel Bits, or homemade caramel
- Sea salt for sprinkling
Here is what you’ll do:
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt 8 ounces of the chocolate chips in the microwave on low heat, stirring every 15 seconds, until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate evenly over the parchment. Immediately add the pretzels over the top and gently press them into the chocolate.
- Add caramel bits to a microwave safe bowl with 2 tablespoons of water and melt according to package instructions (on high for 2 minutes). Stir well and drizzle the melted caramel over the top of all of the pretzels.
- Melt remaining 4 ounces of chocolate and drizzle over the caramel. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
- Cut or break into pieces, Enjoy!