What you'll need:
- 1 bunch of ramps
- 1/2C pinenuts (toasted)
- 1/3-1/2C olive oil (depending on desired texture)
- 1/2C grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- sea salt
How you'll do it
- Toast pine nuts: Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the nuts. Swirl the pan periodically until the pine nuts are golden and fragrant, approximately 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Wash and cut off the leaves of the ramps.
- Saute ramp parts over medium heat in 1tsp of oil until the start to soften (3-5 min)
- Once cool, place ramps & pine nuts in your food processor.
- Add cheese and pouring the olive oil in slowly, process contents until they combine and look smooth and creamy.
- Blend in salt & pepper to taste