It's still Fall, which means pumpkin is still in season!
Whether it's pumpkin pie, pumpkin coffee, or pumpkin cookies, everything has a pumpkin flavor. We even sell a pumpkin soap at this time of year.
So with winter right around the corner, and the end of pumpkin season looming, we thought we'd bring you one more simple, easy and delicious recipe with the season's favorite tastiest flavor.
If we're being honest, this tasty little pumpkin muffin recipe came from a can, but we made a little tweak, subbing in Garam Masala spice for pumpkin pie spice. We feel this adds a little more robust flavor and really takes this to the next level! We like to use the Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala
- 3 Cups flour
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala spice
- 2tsp baking soda
- 1.5tsp salt
- 3 Cups granulated sugar
- 1 15oz can pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water or orange juice
- Preheat over to 350 F. Paper-line or grease 30 muffin cups
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.