Looking for a tasty snack for this fall? Maybe a way creative way to pack some fruit as a back to school snack? Well these tasty Apple Chips are easy and delicious!
What you'll need:
- 2 Golden Delicious Apples
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
How you'll do it:
- Core the apples, then using a mandoline slicer or slicing blade of a food processor slice the apples very thin.
- Preheat Oven to 225F
- Mix Cinnamon and sugar together in a large bowl, then mix in apple chips until cinnamon & sugar are distributed on slices
- Arrange apple slices in a single layer on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 45 min and flip slices.
- Bake an additional 30-45min until apples are dried out and edges are curling
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool, and enjoy!