One of the most wonderful things about operating in the community that we do, is how supportive everyone is of their small, locally-owned businesses. We certainly wouldn’t be here today if not for our customers being so supportive.
Because of that, we thought it was important to convey what we’re doing to here, both to keep you safe if you shop with us, but also to attempt to make it easier to do business with us from a distance should you choose.
Let’s start with safety measures:
- Clean Store. We always try and keep a clean and tidy store, but our team is going to great lengths to consistently wipe down and disinfect all surfaces and spaces, all throughout the day.
- Clean hands. In addition to hand-washing, we have hand sanitizer the registers. We have also procured additional sanitizer so we can have it set up a few other high traffic areas in the store for staff and customers to use as needed.
- Safe Staffing. Our team knows that if they don’t feel well at all, they’re to stay home.
- Sampling Events. One of our favorite things to do is provide samples of food a recipe ideas throughout the year. For the immediate future, we’ve suspended any sampling. Any other sampling events previously scheduled will be assessed as they approach.
With that being said, if you still would rather not come visit us right now, we get it. However, if you’d still like to shop with Vermont’s Favorite Kitchen Store, here’s what we’re doing to try and make that possible:
- We do have a website that you can shop on! That said, it’s a work in progress and only a very small representation of our product selection is online…
- If you follow us on social media you may know that we try to post a variety of things—recipes, events, as well as our favorite products. We’ll start posting some of our favorite, and seasonally relevant items with a little more frequency than usually to give folks a sense of what we have in. See something you like? Give us a call we can process an order over the phone! If you don’t follow us on Facebook and Instagram, you should!
- Shipping! For now through the end of the month, we’re offering free delivery to any order shipping within Chittenden County, and on any order over $50*. Any order under $50 will be charged just $5 flat rate shipping. Our Middlebury location will also offer “curbside pickup”—order over the phone, pull up out front and we’ll run your items out to your car!
If you've made it this far, thanks for reading!
We have no doubt the strength and compassion of our local community will get us all through this challenging time.